Texas Veterans Commission’s Outreach resources execute strategies designed to increase the availability and utilization of services, specifically tailored for Veterans. Outreach personnel leverage a resource and referral network to connect Veterans with local organizations and resources.
- Seek out veterans in need of services.
- Build alliances with community-based partners.
- Serve as resource and referral agents, directing Veterans to resources tailored to their needs.
Outreach serves the Veteran Community as a resource through intense two-way engagement;
Make referrals and coordinate with different programs ranging from business start-up, business plan development and women Veterans needs including, but not limited to:
- Medical care.
- Mental health counseling.
- Employment and a wide variety of Veterans benefits.
Todd H. McCommas
Texas Veterans Commission
Veteran’s Career Advisor
217 N. 10th Street
Garland, TX 75040